The 2013-14 application season is currently closed for all applicants. New applicants will be accepted only if additional funds become available.
Arete Scholars Fund seeks to make the scholarship application process as simple as possible for parents. To prepare for the online application, you will need the following documents and information:
- Pay stubs for all working adults in the household for the most recent 30 days.
- Unemployment or worker’s compensation receipts for all adults in the household for the most recent 30 days.
- Social Security benefits letter for the most recent month for everyone in your household who receives benefits. (This may be your yearly statement.)
- Child support documents showing the amount actually received monthly for all children in the household.
- Monthly financial assistance received by your household from the State of Georgia (TANF), family members, friends, etc.
- Accurate social security number for all household members.
- Your 2012 tax return.