The Georgia Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship Program enables any company that pays Georgia corporate income tax to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for donations to a registered Student Scholarship Organization (SSO). A company may redirect up to 75% of its state income tax liability to an SSO that provides private K4-12 scholarships.
Arete distributes need-based scholarships to eligible students based on the income guidelines for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program. Students from low-income families may receive a scholarship of $2,900 to $5,800 to attend the accredited private school of their choice.
Participation is simple and fully budget neutral.
- RESERVE a no-obligation credit with the state Department of Revenue (DoR).
- REMIT payment within 60 days of DoR approval.
- REQUEST invoice from Arete to expedite remittance process.
- CLAIM dollar-for-dollar credit against state income tax liability.
- CARRY forward any unused credit for up to five years.
Learn more about how your company can participate and positively impact the lives of low-income children in Georgia.
Get started by completing the Arete Scholars Fund tax credit pre-approval form and reserving your credit with the Georgia Department of Revenue.
Reserve Your Credit